How It Works
Why Choose Dry Eye & Speciality Center
- Dedicated specialty center (The Dry Eye Center only practices medical eye care.) We do not have an optical with glasses or frames in stock. Our practice is only equipped with the latest technology and equipment to treat specialty eye conditions. Our focus is your medical needs.
- We are the only facility in Sugar Land with the FDA APPROVED Lumenis IPL (and the first in the world to utilize the Stellar IPL platform)
- MiboFlow (Our offices utilize both platforms, however, we prefer Lipiflow for most patients as literature shows better results and evidence-based improvements.
- Our doctor is board certified Less than 4% of the nation’s optometrists are board-certified. Verify your eye doctor
- Certified TearScience Dry Eye Center
- International trusted (Patients trust us from all over the world.
- Leading Clinic trials on new Dry Eye Treatments (we strive to set standards for Dry Eye industry) – We are currently working with Harvard University to run clinical trials testing the latest dry eye protocols
- Dr. Inayatali founded his non-profit organization in 2016 (you can be 100% sure that we give back to the community)
Other Dry Eye 'Spas'
- Other Intense Pulse Light systems are not FDA-approved to treat dry eye at this time.
- board tested
- Non certified practices.
- Local care
- Standard practice
- Collaborating with non-profit
|Other Dry Eye “Spas”|
|Dedicated Speciality Center||VS.||Local Optometry Practice|
|The Dry Eye & Speciality Center is only equipped with the latest & greatest tech for medical eye care. Unlike other local practices, whose main focus are traditional eye exams and glasses.|
|FDA Approved IPL||VS.||NON FDA Approved IPL|
|The Dry Eye & Speciality Center was the first in the world to house the first ever Lumenis Stellar M22 IPL, the only FDA approved IPL in the world. Other practices use non FDA approved IPL machines and treatment options.|
|Though our practice is equipted with both, Johnson & Johnsons Lipiflow is evidence-backed in providing superior results for patients with Dry Eye compared to Miboflow|
|Board Certified Doctors||VS.||Local Optometrists|
|Less than 4% of the nations doctors are board certified. The Dry Eye & Speciality Center is home to all board certified doctors|
|Certified TearScience Dry Eye Center||VS.||NON Certified TearScience Practice|
|Our doctors have gone through various and extensive additional certifications, such as the most prolific Dry Eye treatment certification - TearScience. This provides our doctors with additional insights on providing extensive and leading patient care|
|Internationally Trusted||VS.||Local Practice|
|The Dry Eye & Speciality Center has built an international referral network to treat severe case patients from all over the world for its leading & trusted eye care.|
|Clinical Trial Powerhouse||VS.||Unauthorized Practices|
|With the worlds most advanced and newest technology for various eye care treatments, The Dry Eye & Speciality Center is continuing to lead the eye care industry by conducting clinical trials towards the advancement of eye care treatments.|
|Founded Non-Profit||VS.||Partnered Non-Profit|
|Dr. Inayatali has founded his very own non-profit, in which he personally dedicates himself in ensuring everyone is able to receive eye care. You can be rest assured this isn’t just a typical non-profit. From offering scholarships to medical eye care, no one gets left behind.|
Plan your visit
Once your appointment has been confirmed, it is time to make travel plans and book hotel accommodation.
Once checked in, we suggest you explore the sights, shops, and restaurants in Town Center Sugar Land.
For patients with Dry Eye Disease, be prepared to spend 1-2 hours with us upon arrival.
What to Expect
You are now on your way to comfortable healthy vision. Continue the aftercare to ensure continued progress.
Meet The Doctor
DR. FAHEEM INAYATALI OD, MBA, MPH, DIPLOMATE ABO
Dr. Inayatali practices evidence-based medical eye care to solve complex cases throughout his work with pediatrics and special needs patients. With his trusted results, practices from all around the nation refer complex cases without prior resolution. Dr. Inayatali has a passion for fitting complex scleral lenses for keratoconus and corneal disease patients, and he regularly receives referrals from refractive surgeons and fellow eye care professionals to manage patients in need of specialty contact lenses. Dr. Inayatali has worked with several specialty clinics such as pediatrics, glaucoma service, retina surgical service, dry eye care, and specialty contact lenses. He has received extensive oculofacial surgical education from the Oklahoma College of Optometry and clinical training with cataract and LASIK specialists at the Eye Center of Texas. Dr. Inayatali has worked with several specialty clinics such as pediatrics, glaucoma service, retina surgical service, dry eye care, and specialty contact lenses. He has received extensive oculofacial surgical education from the Oklahoma College of Optometry and clinical training with cataract and LASIK specialists at the Eye Center of Texas.
Checkout Our Instagram
Give The Gift of Sight
Find us on the map
Find us on the map